The Laptop Case
Be the envy of the boardroom. The Laptop Case is perfect when moving between meeting rooms within the building or great between offices in the city. Hop on the tube with all your business essentials in tow.
Meeting for drinks after work? This case seamlessly compliments both your day & evening look as it doubles as an elegant evening clutch.
A stylish luxury leather case for your laptop, notebook or tablet.
- Featuring our signature design detail the diagonal flap, with a strap running vertically across secured down using a gold stud.
- Underneath the flap you will find a zipped pocket for a charger, mouse & phone.
- Located at the back there is an open slip pocket designed for documents.
- Inside there is a stain resistant waterproof lining finished in a luxury satin, giving this product an elegance both inside and out exclusively designed with the corporate woman in mind.
The Gia Edit consists of a combination of a custom print on calf leather and a full grain plain article, in an elegant ivory cream colour, produced by one of the world's leading tanneries in Italy, this article has been specifically designed with an additional finish & coatings to provide durability, resistance to scratches and water-repellent properties making the product easy to clean.
- The Gia, Laptop Case
- Exclusive Hand-made luxury dust bag (while stocks last)
- 35.5 X 25.5 X 3 cm
- 472 g
- Ivory Cream
- To clean wipe off your product with a soft cloth and warm water.
- Then use a leather care and protect product with a sponge, to clean the textured surface leather.
Delivery & Shipping
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours from purchase, and delivered using one of the following services:
UK orders are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hrs service.
- UK orders requiring our Express Next Day service, orders must be placed by 12.00 noon BST Monday – Friday.
International orders are delivered using either Royal Mails International Tracked service or an alternative courier using their tracked service.
- We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).